2010/02/11

Heather's Epilepsy Journey - Day 10

Today is a day the Lord hath made..let us rejoice and be glad in it!

Are you a procrastinator? I know many times I am...there are so many things going on in life that sometimes, or many times I say to myself..I'll get started tomorrow. You do realize that God calls us to use everyday for His glory!

Heather posted a video today and the theme song states we should "sing until the whole world hears!" What are we to sing about? The power, amazing love and Good News of Jesus. No matter what we are going through in life, we can still rejoice and be glad in it!!!..if we know Jesus and have him in our lives. What a sad life it would be without knowing Him.

Our church recently did a series on Worship. Worship is so much more than singing..it is spending each moment sharing our love for Jesus with those around us..being Him in the flesh and "singing till the whole world hears"...

I am proud of Heather for her "Voice" in this world. she is not the greatest singer of all time..but she does spend each day doing her best to worship Jesus and she certainly does her best ot rejoice in each day.She has helped me pick up the pass in my walk with Jesus and become less of a procrastinator. She encourages me to "sing" with her..and for that I am eternally grateful. Today was a fairly good day for her. They have officially scheduled her resection surgery for Friday morning. The Dr's believe they have the data required for the surgery. Please pray that it will be a success and that Heather will finally be free of this "thorn" she has lived with her entire life. However, no matter what happens..please pray that she will be able to rebound from the surgery and continue to impact the lives of people in her worship of Jesus.

Tonight she has notified me that she is having an issue with her hearing. I am not certain what the issue is..I am trying to track her down for the details..please pray that whatever is causing her to be concerned tonight will disappear an her hearing will go back to normal. Music is such a key part of her life..Please pray.

I also heard Heather mention today that she wants to "Live like she is dying"...That is such a great song. May each and everyone of you...live for Jesus. may you strive to worship our Lord. May He bless your singing and may we procrastinate less...Live like you are dying>

We love you and God Bless.

P.S.- I will be spending the next couple of nights at the hospital with Heather so expect more regular updates on Twitter @flyingchristian and my Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for her and for you too as you are her support. Thanks for updating us so we know better how to pray. God's blessings upon you.

    ReplyDelete