2010/02/09

AMAZING DAY..... JUST CAN SAY- PRAISE YOU JESUS!!



I wound up having weird seizures throughout the night. That is always blissful, when they can see the seizure-before you know!! Then come rushing in as if you are about to die!! Perfect time early, early morning!! But any way-is a great way... thru HIM!
They came to talk. I was so blessed because my head was wakened by my nurse who had to give me a morning pill after all the chaos earlier, and check my BP etc before her shift ended. I woke up without a head THROB! Thank you all for your prayers!! Just after I was able to use the bathroom, I was up for the rest of the morning at 7:10-- in time to see my neurosurgeon come in thrilled with all going on.
He had them run that brain stimulation testing--BIG reason for all the depth wires in my brain. And it was to look at language-both reading/comprehending and very much able to read, fluently still. While they shut different parts off more... I had one odd reaction-nothing big... but my mind was all in tact, understanding, and knowing the words etc,,, but a flashing light would go off in my upper peripheral vision. Then one other at the end slowed some concentration... but otherwise ALL IS CLEAR that they are concerned about, to take out!
This has always been uncomfortable first having this first electrode surgery-- as for things in your brain is not normal.. but thru all your kind words, PRAYERS, and love-- I had an awesome day today!! Hardly any pain... to God be the Glory always. He knows the time-HIS TIME. And I sure praise Him.
They always want a couple more seizures for surgery-but they have so many of mine that it is a weird blessing. So few more nights of this wire stuff... then they will be resecting!! AMEN!
Love you all! All of you have been praying since Jan, 2009!!!! WOW--it is finally HERE! AMEN!!! I even got an awesome text message from a dear soul in Canada who somehow found out about me!! WOW!! God works wonders EVERY DAY IN OUR LIVES!! I am so grateful to have found Him and always stick to Him. Not regret any of what I went thru, or go thru-- as for I found Him, clung to Him, and in deep love with Him--watching Him work all different miracles thru every challenge! All worth it every moment. He is God-- God is GOOOOOOD!! AMEN!!
In His Love,
Heather Siebens @AliveinMe @EpilepsyCures
480-717-0609 (cell)
480-342-0511 (my room)
Mayo Hospital
5777 E Mayo Blvd
(RM 5W-11)
Phoenix, AZ 85054
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
Blessings ALL!!


1 comment:

  1. Blessing Hetty and Praise GOD for your test results. Its awesome to see how GOD is using you through this surgery. Thank you for all you do and sharing this surgery process with us. Prayin or you my friend. Love you my friend. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete